Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Okay....I finally am doing this!!!



Okay .... you always hear that saying, "If your friends jumped off a cliff would you do it too?"
So here I am jumping off behind all of you who have already jumped and are blogging junkies...I really hope I can do this!

I love to garden and my flowers so I thought I'd follow a garden theme. Right now I have gerber dasies blooming, daliahs, impatients and the foliage on the coleus is beautiful. Maybe I can get Logan to help me put some pics on here so you can see.

Had Card Swap last night and I must say I swap with a group of very creative, talented ladies. All the swaps were gorgeous and I loved them all. It may take me a while to give these out as not everyone may be "card worthy". :)

Looking forward to a holiday weekend camping with my extended family. We always have such a good time. Love, love, love my family camping adventures. We have some really great parties... This morning was very cool and I just love camping when you can actually sleep at night with a cover and be snug as a bug without sweating to death. So camping should be good -- nothing like a camp fire, smores and smoke smell in your hair! :)


Okay, I've got to get busy! Laundry and errands are on the short list. Don't even ask about the long list!

Love ya!

7 comments:

  1. Oh yeah Sylvia! I love blogs, it's like picking up the phone and touching base with people yet...I can do it at midnight or for a quick 2 minutes and not feel rude for having to let you go :) By the way, we are fans of the Goo Goo Dolls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Good job!! I must say I do try to avoid the smoky hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love it! You're off to a great start! Oh, and Logan is crazy big in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylvia- It's me, Becky Whitcomb from SS (we now live in Indiana). It's great to see your blog. Welcome to the blogging world. It really is a great way to keep up with everyone. "See" you later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sylvia! Welcome to the blogging world...it's a great band wagon to fall onto too! :-)
    Did not even recognize your Logan when Trish posted something from a swim event!
    Stephie didn't even let me take her to school this year, she went with her friend and her dad. They are 13 now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sylvia---boy did you get your blog up quick!! Loved what you said, and isn't this a great way to get to know people better and keep up with old friends, and learn about new ones.

    I'm just looking forward to SEEING more of you this year and doing some fun card stuff! Also some MK stuff. :-) So glad you are back in the "group".

    See you soon, and have a fun/great holiday weekend!! Camping & smores---FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!!!