Thursday, January 1, 2009


res o lu tion 1. a) the act or process of resolving something or breaking it up into its constituent parts or elements b) the result of this 2. a) a resolving, or determining; deciding b) the thing determined upon; decision as to future action; resolve 3. a resolute quality of mind 4. a formal statement of opinion or determination adopted by an assembly or other formal group 5. a solving, as of a puzzle, or answering, as of a question; solution 6. that part of a drama or narrative in which the plot is unraveled


I've never been one big on making New Years Resolutions.....and from the dictionary's definition can you see why??? I suppose of all the definitions I like # 2. b best. ~the thing determined upon. I can honestly say that these last few days I have determined to try my best at a few resolutions for this year 2009. (if I make several and only keep one or two then maybe it isn't so bad?)


1. Be kind in actions and in words

2. Always determine to wear my seat belt while driving and riding in a moving vehicle

3. Don't push the snooze button on my alarm more than once

4. Tell my parents and siblings I love them every time I see them or talk to them on the phone

5. Pray more ~ fuss less

6. Be thankful

7. Update my blog more than once a month

8. Eat more veggies

9. Drink less coffee

10. Just chill.....(especially when going to Wal*mart)


I just know I'm already in trouble on several of those but these are the things I've determined upon. Wish me luck.....


Here's wishing you a wonderful New Year!


Love ya!

3 comments:

  1. What great resolutions! I can understand the chill at WalMart one. I think I get a migraine every time I go!

    Hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the resolutions! I love a fresh start, even though I still have the same resolutions every year. This year I have added "Read one chapter of a book every day" to the list. You wouldn't think that would be so hard, but it will be a challenge for me! Have a great '09!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your resolutions. I don't do them myself----at least not for New Years. But I do try self-improvement things all that time. Here's an idea. Type them out and tape it to your mirror where you'll see it everyday. It practically guarantees you success! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!!!