Friday, March 6, 2009

A Change....Might do me good.











You know I had a birthday recently and this birthday really bothered me. (most of them do)
I have issues with getting older. I know, it's a stupid, vain thing.....but I really don't like getting older.



Anyway, I really was stuck in a rut. You know exactly what I'm talking about girls -- admit it! I'm not the only one. So after contemplating several options -- I got my hair cut and have donated it to The Locks of Love. Nothing like a little pampering, hair cutting and a shopping trip to round out the celebration of my older age.



I'm trying to think -- you are not getting older just more mature and think of all the wisdom that comes with maturity, right?




Yeah, right.

4 comments:

  1. You know, you are definitly wiser than when I first met you. So it's true! Your haircut is darling, and I'm so glad you did it.

    You look fresh and young. And change is always good I think. I can't wait to see you in person. What did hubby say? He is a cutie-patootie also!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I loved your long hair... but you look absolutely beautiful with it cut too!!
    What a surprise!! But a good one.
    Doesn't it feel different??

    I understand how you feel about birthdays.... but I know you and love you exactly how you are!!

    Can't wait to see the new "do" in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's soo cute! I'm it a rut too... I might follow your lead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to tell you how cute your new hair cut is! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me!!!